That “Dream” was your name.
Resounds to yours everytime –
Man in The Future.
Nothing but the sound
of one acoustic guitar.
I’d melt, fade away..
Day’s sweet as honey..
Kisses instead of coffee,
stirred with lots of love.
This I’ll let you know —
you’re the breeze when I feel low.
Tranquil soul I’ve been.
Obviously with “E”;
but very starts from saving
of love worth giving…
Maybe worlds apart;
leaps through time to cross to you.
Our season remains…
Thank you Anamika Dutta for this lovely award — The Liebster Award and for appreciating my works here on Kipyang: 24-Strong. (Yey 2nd Time ❤ ) It really feels good to know that there are a lot of wonderful bloggers who really appreciate every writing, and that they do take time to write and read from the heart.
Continue to create your wonderful pieces of dreams, Anamika 🙂
Here are the few Rules of the Liebster Award for the Nominee(s):
1. Thank the person who nominated you, & post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
~* * *~
My Answers to Anamika’s 11 questions :
1. Who’s your best friend?
*My best friend is my sister, Diane 🙂
2. What’s your definition of A-good-day-spent?
*Where you feel happy feet, laugh out loud, and dance w/ your loved ones
3. If given a chance would you like to be in a Movie based on Feminism as the leading role?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. Name your 3 favorite authors.
*Paula Peisner Coxe, Maria Fire, Demi Lovato
6. Your dream-destination?
7. If given a chance who would you run away with?
*With Haiku (not a person though.. Gee :D)
8. The perfect-outfit according to you?
*Perfect would be of simplicity — just jeans & T-shirt 😉
9. Name the movie that you watched recently and appreciated.
*Watched recently an animated drama film 😀 –> Whisper of the Heart (1995)
10. What would be the dream-job according to you?
11. What is your biggest achievement so far?
*Being a dream-weaver
11 Random Facts About Me :
1. Loves colors (so, as colorful stuffs) 😀
2. Music lover
3. Reader of Self-Help Books
4. Fond of watching movies (also animated drama films, cartoons)
5. Allergic to shrimps 😦
6. Can be a Nocturnal person
7. Pasta, KFC Twister, and Ice cream are my comfort foods
8. Much love for cupcakes
9. Am born under Aries Zodiac Sign
10. Appreciative on everything
11. A writer, poet on my own
My 5 Nominees for The Liebster Award are:
1. Live Laugh Love – http://live2laugh4love.wordpress.com/
2. KAJORI – http://mystickuheli.wordpress.com/
3. Carla Vicknair – http://carlavicknair.wordpress.com/
4. That Girl’s Words – http://thatgirlswords.wordpress.com/
5. The Daily Blabber – http://thedailyblabber.wordpress.com/
And 11 Question for My 5 Nominees are :
1. Describe yourself in two words
2. What’s your Power Motto for everyday?
3. If you were a Super Hero, what name would you like to have?
4. Song you’ve been listening to lately
5. Coffee or Tea?
6. Who is you favorite companion?
7. Write down something interesting you’ve done for today
8. Your favorite line from your favorite song
9. What’s your target goal for this year?
10.Pencil or Ballpen?
11.If you’ll be writing something to Yourself, what would you tell “Yourself” ?
~* * *~
Thank you for reading about The Liebster Award *2.
I hope that all my nominees will accept their awards. Thank you All for being
an inspiration. Continue to dream and inspire more 🙂
Everyone needs space —
beyond things that matters;
betimes, green space do make.
One real attention
made by Stillness and Hapee:
Be here, not begone.
Love blinks from afar..
Pillows of dreams and stardusts,
sprinkle as I wish.